Welcome to #TachasNightMares

18:06

Hey hey dreamers!

This is going to be the first post of #TachasNightMares, a Halloween project in collaboration with other bloggers!!
Who’s excited for it??? *hands up*

For my first #TachasNightMares collab I reunited with the sweet Inês, from the blog “Dicas da Nes”.
There is also a post about this collaboration on Ines’s blog, so go check that out!
I did both of our makeup and Ines came up with this supah cool outfit and accessories she’s wearing.
Don’t forget to check her post out! Click here to check Ines's post!
I hope you like it, I had soooo much fun!
Thank you so much Inês, I had a blast!

Stay spooky!

Love, Tacha.

//

Hey hey dreamers!

Este será o primeiro post dos #TachasNightMares, um projecto de Halloween em colaboração com outras bloggers!!
Quem está estusiasmado?? *mãos no ar*


Para a minha primeira colaboração dos  #TachasNightMares reuni-me com a Inês, do blog "Dicas da Nes".
A Inês também fez um post no blog dela sobre esta colaboração, por isso, passem por lá!
Eu fiz ambas as nossas maquilhagens e a Inês preparou um outfit muito giro e conjugou com os acessórios que está a usar.
Não se esqueçam de ver o post da Inês! Basta clicarem aqui!
Espero que gostem, eu diverti-me imeeeeeenso!
Obrigada Inês, foi super divertido!
Stay spooky!

Love, Tacha.

Welcome to #TachasNightMares






Our collaboration inspo comes from the Halloween classics, so for her makeup, I mixed the classic mexican sugar skulls with a touch of Tim Burton’s Jack Skellington. Instead of a super colorful makeup, I kept in very neutral and warm toned.
//
A nossa colaboração é inspirada nos clássicos de Halloween,  por isso, para a maquilhagem da Inês, misturei as clássicas mexican sugar skulls com um toque de Jack Skellington do Tim Burton.
Em vez de criar um look super colorido, mantive a maquilhagem neutra e com tons quentes.





For my makeup I did a glam look with bold eyes, bold lips, bold everything! 
I kept it pretty neutral using orange as a statement colour. I kept my makeup related to Ines’s through the colour scheme.
//
Para a minha maquilhagem fiz um look glam, com olhos arrojados, lábios arrojados, tudo arrojado!
Mantive a maquilhagem neutra usando o laranja como cor impactante. Relacionei as nossas maquilhagens através da paleta cromática das mesmas.












PRODUCTS USED / PRODUTOS USADOS:

On Inês

FACE:
Nivea After Shave Balm as primer
H&M All Day Liquid Foundation in “Ivory”
Catrice Liquid Camouflage - High Coverage Concealer in the shade "010 Porcellain"

H&M Natural Bronze Solar Flair Bronzing Powder
- Baby Powder as setting powder, for a white finish

On me

FACE:

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts